Thursday, March 28, 2013

Everythings bigger in....

TEXAS?
Well that's what I hear. 

So Blake & I will be packing a few bags and heading off to the
Lone Star State in a couple weeks.


Crazy?
perhaps.
A little.

Plan was:
 Blake would be selling Alarm Systems with one of His buddies this summer.
I would be staying in Chipley.
Coaching Volleyball, per usual.
and probably spending most nights at my grandmas -
because I just can't stay alone.
(too many "boogy man" stories from grandpa))

Two weeks ago Blake & I went to Vegas, Cali etc etc
you get the point.
Blake had a sales training.
I shopped, tanned and flew to see my BFMF, Holly.

Last day of the training - after the guys got back from selling
I was told, "Hey you'd be good at this".
Hmm.
Really?
Perhaps I would.
I mean I have been selling since I was practically a babe.

So after a little bit of nausea
(that always happens on big decision)
Some Prayers. 
A little anxiety
(which I never am without)
& a good feeling.
I've decided I will be joining Blake in Texas for the summer!
it makes sense.
Why would I spend the summer away from my husband if I didn't have to? 

Excited?
yes.
A little scared?
most definitely  

But more than anything looking forward to this new, fun, exciting experience.
And oh so grateful for answered prayers -
because some decisions I just couldn't make without the confirmation of the spirit.

 
  
     
 
               

2 comments:

  1. Chad and I are moving to Texas for the summer too! He just got an internship offer in Austin and it has been crazy making arrangements on such short notice! What city are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Sounds like Texas is the place to be :) We're going to be in Dallas... so about three hours away. I'm just happy there is a Temple in Dallas! If yall happen to come up or something we should get together!

      Delete