Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to Blake!

** This post was planned to be posted on Blakes Birthday - But being as we were in the middle of a Forrest, and we have no internet at home.
A few days late will have to work!

Happy Birthday to this Handsome guy
<3

 Today he turns the big TWO SIX.

So in honor of his birthday here's 26 fun facts about Blake!

1) He Snores. SO INCREDIBLY LOUD.
2) Contrary to popular belief, he is super goofy.
(definitely didn't think that when I was crushing on him)
3) He is always down for a jam session in the car.
4) When we first got married, I'm pretty sure he thought he was an interior decorator
5) He warms up my side of the bed for me. & that I love.
6) He thinks he is country. But really is not.
7) He likes to garden and play with the Chickens.
8) He once shot a snake on our front porch. (hello, not safe, shooting at concrete)
9) He likes to grill. And is pretty good at it.
10) He will probably still be playing basketball when he's 99
11) He is so good to my grandma, and his too. They both love him.
12) When we hang out with newphew Camden (age 4) I'm not sure who is younger.
13) His dance moves, are hilarious.
14) He complains about chick flicks, but never passes up the opportunity to watch them with me
15) One Tree Hill became one of his favorite shows since we got married.
16) His smile is to die for. Pretty sure that's what won me over.
17) He likes to cook breakfast. (or does it anyways)
18) I joke that he will be a good stay at home mom,
because he seriously is good about doing things around the house.
19) He like to pile clothes on the floor on his side of the bed, so I don't see them.
20) He ALWAYS waits until I'm dressed for church to see what color I'm wearing...
so he can coordinate
21) He kisses me on the forehead before he leaves for school. every morning & I love that.
22) He wears tennis shoes with jeans & I can't stand it.
23) He is ok with eating cereal for dinner.... even if we did it every night he is ok with that.
24) He hates folding laundry. Would rather clean the bathroom - which I happily trade :)
25) Doesn't like to sort laundry either. He's good at sorting the jeans though!
26) I haven't had to set my own alarm once, since we've been married.

There are some fun facts about the guy I call my Husband.
Can't believe he's already 26.
We're seriously getting old, way to fast.

Erica   


1 comment: