Tuesday, June 30, 2015

APRIL & May

April ||

We realized this would be our last free month before Blake started back to school... Only FOUR More Years... I think we can make it!

We celebrated our Four Year anniversary - time really flies. I finally got around to making a book of our wedding. One of the ten I need to make.



We painted our bedroom - crisp white.


Chased a bird out of our house... with a broom & a towel.


Real exciting stuff happened 'round here, huh?

& We took a little trip to the Bahamas //


I really hate to say this - but it wasn't the best trip we had ever taken. I wasn't excited about going to the Bahamas ( I messed up and the actual cruise I wanted to go on was booked). Almost the entire cruise it was raining. AND I was hungry. I hardly liked any of the food on the ship. I was so happy to find a Subway in the Bahamas.

We decided to take a tour of the Aquarium at Atlantis. It was neat. &  Blake was super excited.



MAY ||

I think I might just skip on over may.

May, was hectic.
and not nice.
to say the least.

We hung out with the Vaughn's (my sisters family) one night in Panama.


Layne scored a suitcase ride.

We celebrated Mother's Day and all the wonderful women who have mothered us. Especially our mothers. I'm super greatful for the influences of good women in my life. For their friendships, for their examples, and for their love.

forever my favorite picture

We celebrated a wedding... or 10. (or so it felt like)

Justin (older brother), Camden (sisters son) & Me!
And I got to see my best friend. Best known as my BFMF.

love this girl!

I worked on sharpening my talents (or the talents I want to have). While Blake spent time at my parents sharpening his mind. or just doing schoolwork.



The boys spent the night with us while EVERYONE was out of town.
...we've never been happier for everyone to get back home!




Does this (below) not look the recipe for Danger? Blake pulling a snake out of a birdhouse with trash grabbers. While my dad (and little brother) hold guns, waiting to shoot. 
side note: they are smart enough not to shoot while someone is in front of them. therefore they did not shoot while Blake was up there. just to clarify.


Not sure why, but I am super obsessed with this tree on the farm.


I mean why not have a picture from a different angle. Same tree, different day.


I'm glad may is over. But seriously, how is June over already too?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!