Thursday, January 28, 2016

|| August [through] December ||


                     

A U G U S T

August was full of events. We started it off with a RoadTrip to Ft.Lauderdale for one of our great friends Wedding! She and Peter were married in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida LDS Temple. They're easily one of our favorite couples (thought that may not appear to be true, no picture with Peter)




We met Karina in Tallahassee while at FSU. And share so many memories with her! We were so happy to be there to celebrate her day!


Her Reception followed that night. Where we got to see more people we really like (that would be Bethann) We danced, and ate some delicious food. Unfortunately there are no videos of mine and Blakes dancing. Those would be worth too much money.


Later in August we had an Anderson Weekend at the beach with Blakes Family on 30A. We don't live too far away, but it was still nice to go stay the weekend with everyone. We spent a lot of time at the beach. Chowed out on some food and were all sad to go back to Reality. And I went straight to the Chiropractor ( I'm not a clumsy person ) but I fell down the same set of stairs, TWICE. As in fell down half of them, stood up, and fell the rest of the way down. (Yes, I'm holding my hands over my face in shame as I share that).





PaddleBoarding Pro - Blake



We did some "House Shopping" - Love these homes in Watercolor
  

S E P T E M B E R :

We went deep sea fishing with one of my favorite Chipley families the beginning of September. We obviously didn't know how to hold our mouths. But it's not all about how many fish you catch, right? I mean it was so gorgeous out there, who needs to catch fish anyway? We saw a few Dolphins, caught a handful of red snapper, and Mrs. Kim caught a Mahi. The Mahi swam up in a group, and were the most beautiful sight. And that would be the highlight of September.






We caught a little rain on the way back in!
O C T O B E R

October happens to be my birthday month, and the world famous, Bonifay Rodeo. So it's always a little hectic, but perhaps a little more hectic this year.

All three of us Celebrate our Birthday's in October. I turned 21 (maybe 27, I can't remember) on October 2. Layne turned the big number THREE on the 5th and Jessica (my sister) turned the big THREE ZERO on the 8th. If you notice, we shared a cake, Jessica and I are obviously the princesses and Layne is the little clown!

We took the boys to the Rodeo while the big guys went to the Priesthood Session of the LDS General Conference. 


                                       
Camden give the Rodeo a Thumbs up!

So this happened in October. October 10th to be exact.


                            

I spent most of the day in Tallahassee at a baby shower. After the baby shower I met up with Blake for Lunch, and then headed home, while he went to the Florida State Game. I had been a little nauseous the entire week, and was doing a really good job talking myself out of a pregnancy test. I had never had a "yes" before, and really do not like them. I wanted to do it before Blake got home, so that if it was a no, I could do my bathtub sob (it helps, I promise). But, instead, I took one, jumped in the bath, and then when I got out it looked like the above. I then tried to convince myself that it had sat too long, and was wrong. I decided I would take another test on Monday (the 12th) and then call my doctor if it said yes. Keep in mind, I hadn't told Blake yet... Monday I went and had my HCG and progesterone levels drawn. Then, with good news, I told Blake. And now, I'm 20 weeks along. It's been a crazy journey that I plan on sharing - not sure when - it may not be until I have a baby in my arms!

Those bones, yeah that also happened, I had decided I was going to go back to school. Our plans hadn't really gone how we had planned, so I signed up for two night classes and was planning on starting a program when Blake starts his. But, now my plans have changed again, and I'm going to be a mom! I did finish the classes with flying colors, and felt like everyones parent in them. It's so different going back to school being "older". 

In October we also discovered our new Favorite Oysters. Cajun Baked Oysters at Hunts in St.Andrews - You can never get a seat at this place in the summer, and fortunately for me I don't eat oysters in months that it's warm. So It felt like a win for us!


and lastly for October - We participated in our Annual Ward Halloween Party! Over 150 people attended and one or two of them may have gotten scared in our haunted house...

                     

N O V E M B E R

November we welcomed a new baby niece into the family. and I made my debut on the local news


D E C E M B E R

We took our Christmas Pictures in December, but waited until after we made it to 12 weeks so we could take an announcement picture too. Up to this point we hadn't shared our news with anyone. ( I may have broke down and told my mom - and swore her to secrecy ) So we planned on using these pictures to tell the rest of our families.

Our best Christmas Picture - was obviously our Christmas Picture Selfie ;)


                                                  

We found out the day after these pictures that we were having a BOY! 
And all the genetic screenings came back Positive!
Double the good news!

Also in December Blake shot his first deer - despite his face, he was really excited about it! And I was really excited about the Snack Sticks!


And just like that 2015 came to an end. We were stretched a lot this year. We were tested, we experienced trials, but in the end, I will have to say 2015 ended up being one of the best years yet! We are so excited for 2016, we're excited to welcome our little man into our family, and for all the exciting new adventures that are to come!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!